- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 02/26/2024
- Website: oosto.com
- Company Address: , Holon, Israel, 43532224
About OostoPowered by Vision AI, Oosto enables enterprises to better protect their customers, guests and employees by identifying security and safety threats in real-time without compromising on fair and ethical use.
About The Position
Want to join a world-leading visual AI software company that’s helping the top brands across the globe, including many of the Fortune 500, create safe, seamless experiences for people who are accessing their physical and virtual spaces?
Ready to do the best work of your life and work together with the best and brightest minds in AI, deep learning, and computer vision to make the world a safer, more intuitive, and more connected place?
Oosto was founded in 2015 by pioneers in AI computer vision research and visionaries in the high-tech start-up space. Our team has done exceptionally well in scaling the business and leveraging our truly ground-breaking AI platform to build our product portfolio – a portfolio that’s been designed, developed, tested, and commercially deployed with Tier-1 companies around the globe to ensure the highest accuracy in challenging real-world conditions.
The RSM will manage sales and relationships ASIA - extensive travel within the territory may be required.
The main role is to identify/develop new business opportunities with customers/partners, increase revenues, and ensure coordination with the VP of Sales and corporate HQ in Israel.
- Consultative sales experience especially around the adoption of Video Analytics and AI products.
- Accountable for achieving revenue consumption targets for annual goals
- Demonstrate a robust weekly sales cadence and forecast discipline. A well-maintained sales pipeline and territory plan to reach your goals.
- Identify and nurture high-propensity customers
- To develop and maintain customer relations, keep communication with, and be a constant sensor for customer satisfaction
- A hungry and highly trusted individual who maintains and expects high standards for self and team.
- Able to work across multi-functions/multi-individuals to achieve desired results
- Work closely with the End Users and Partners to achieve renewal targets.
- Curious, resilient, and passionate. You will bring a positive energy to the team and your territory
- A seasoned sales professional in Video Analytics, Video Management, Cloud, and security products.
- We work and win as a team. Great teammate a requirement. Strong engineer team support.
- You love to tell a story. Articulating our capabilities and value in a customer’s own language
- Experience with new product introductions
- You build a balanced sales cadence to develop a robust territory while creating strategic opportunities
- You create and foster great customer relationships
- You feel comfortable in contract negotiations and deal forecasting
- Minimum of 8 years experience in Tech industry (Video Analytics/Management is an advantage)
- Proven track record in driving the business in the territory – Thailand, Singapore, S. Korea, Vietnam, Philippines, Malesia, Indonesia, Australia, etc.
- Advantage: knowledge and expertise in technology domains: Application and video security, Cloud security, Networking, and Servers.
- Experience in generating revenues through partners, alliances partnerships, and direct sales
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strictly follow company discipline and policy.
- Relevant academic degree
Language And Communication Skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Fluent in Mandarin & English written and spoken
- Presentation skills; high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
- Exhibits good listening skills and comprehension
South Korea, Thailand
Remuneration structure: basic salary, enhanced incentive plans, business expenses.