- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Operations
- Industry: Proptech
- Post Date: 02/26/2024
- Website: opendoor.com
- Company Address: 1 Post St, Floor 11, San Francisco, California 94104, US
About OpendoorFounded in 2014, Opendoor’s mission is to empower everyone with the freedom to move. We believe the traditional real estate process is broken and our goal is simple: build a digital, end-to-end customer experience that makes buying and selling a home simple, certain and fast.
This position is based in Chennai.
We are open to consider candidates for relocation.
About the Team
The Seller Disclosure (SD) team is responsible for making sure all the date about our inventory is accurate, the team will use multiple internal tools to ensure we get this right.
The Sr Operations associates goal is to make sure we are writing clear descriptions of our properties in the system. This goes a long way in building trust so this process is critical.
- Utilizes multiple resources to enter property data
- Resolves deficiencies by reviewing multiple sources of information
- Verifies entries for accuracy and correct errors
- Lists properties on multiple listing services
- Communicates with the team regarding questions and daily progress
- Able to read and understand vague Work Orders (WO), complex SD verbiage and be able to summarize WOs into a concise note with the correct tense (past or present issue)
- Able to follow a guide and instructions documents without errors
- Proven ability to exercise judgment
- Able to investigate and make appropriate calls on data to include in the SD. For example, be able to read a WO and not only identify material defects from a list but also be able to analyze what occurred. A leak may need additional investigation for water damage
- Experience in US construction or real estate industry
Slack, Salesforce, Google Apps and Jira experience