Better is reimagining home finance and making it faster, cheaper, and easier for everyone to become a homeowner. We leverage creative technology and innovation to make the home buying journey more approachable and understandable and home finance more affordable and accessible. Here are some interesting facts to help you get to know Better:
- We’ve funded over $100 billion in loans for our customers, more than any other fintech
- We ranked #1 in the U.S. on LinkedIn's Top Startups 2020 and 2021
- We are Forbes’ Best Online Mortgage Lender for 2023
- We are USA Today’s Best Mortgage Lenders of 2023, Best for FHA Loans
- We have raised over $1.2 billion in equity capital to transform the mortgage industry, the largest financial asset class in the world
- And we’re just getting started!
We are a place where smart, hungry, ambitious people who want to recognize their full potential thrive.
A Better opportunity
Our Growth team is searching for a Growth Marketing Manager who will work cross-functionally with our Creative, Marketing, Product, and other professionals to grow revenue in our direct-to-consumer business. You will play a critical function in our drive to capture massive market share by identifying the right audiences to target and managing the relevant media channels to acquire them, initially focusing on search and display channels with a hawkish attention to performance. Reporting to the Head of Growth, this hire will have a direct influence on our growth strategy and our ability to continue evolving our customer experience. We’re looking for someone who’d enjoy growing into a leadership role and expand with the team in responsibility as they drive growth at Better.
- Contributing to the oversight of performance management of marketing activity
- Optimizing paid media campaigns by analyzing market trends and testing new targeting segments
- Ideating creative opportunities and solutions to improve paid media channels
- Conducting various types of creative analysis to yield successful results
- Understanding Data Analytics in order to utilize data to influence decisions
- Partnering with Creative, Product and Tech to test and optimize acquisition and engagement opportunities within the product experience
- Taking ownership of key parts of the new user funnel, including delivering a plan for improvements in user experience KPIs
- Working on expanding paid media partners to find new areas of growth
- Degree in marketing, finance, statistics, or any related analytical discipline
- 3-7 years of experience - we’re looking for horsepower over experience
- Demonstrated experience in and an understanding of the mechanics behind marketing channels
- You are interested in building a transparent track record on personal performance, and want to grow your set of responsibilities Day 1
- You have significant familiarity with tools across the marketing stack, such as: FB Ads Portal, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Unbounce, Segment/Rudderstack, etc
- You are analytically driven with a strong understanding of data, related tools (such as Metabase, Tableau, Looker, etc.) and the underlying methodologies used to inform decision making. You use (or are willing to learn) things like SQL queries or Looker dashboards (this will help in quickly iterating!)
- You have a growth mindset and opt for action through testing when it comes to driving growth
- You have critical attention to detail and an ability to effectively balance big-picture strategic work with execution
- Previous experience in start-up environments
- Experience with programming languages – Python/etc.
- Previous finance or mortgage experience a plus
$115,000 - $140,000 a year
Our total rewards package consists of base salary, equity, benefits, and opportunity for yearly cash bonus. Some of our benefits include:
- Comprehensive healthcare, retirement, and voluntary benefits. Think medical, dental, vision, health savings accounts, 401k, and more.
- Personalized care and tools for realizing your mental health and wellness goals.
- Company paid for lunch when working in the office.
- Additional benefit perks & discounts.
Better Home & Finance Holding Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment for our employees. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status, or any other reason protected by law.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical or mental disabilities. Better will not discriminate against any qualified individual who is capable of performing the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.