- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: IT
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 11/20/2023
- Website: oosto.com
- Company Address: , Holon, Israel, 43532224
About OostoPowered by Vision AI, Oosto enables enterprises to better protect their customers, guests and employees by identifying security and safety threats in real-time without compromising on fair and ethical use.
Oosto (formerly AnyVision) is a world-leading team of scientists and engineers that creates AI for the Real World. With deployments and clients spanning the globe, we are recognized as leaders in the fields of Face Recognition, Object Recognition, Object Detection, and Visual Target Tracking. Oosto is dedicated to providing a diverse and flexible work environment so that we can recruit and retain the best talent.
A great team player who is passionate about new top technologies. Love to train, educate, and mentor new team members. You have the ability to work in a constantly changing, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Be responsible for implementing the new technologies within the team.
- Write high-quality code, covered by solid unit automation tests and integration tests.
- Be responsible for analysis, design, and development in Golang (mostly), CPP.
- Communicate technical concepts to other technical staff members.
- Build the next edge to cloud solution.
- Working with video processing pipelines.
- Experience for at least 2 years of experience in OO world (GO, CPP).
- Platform knowledge of Nvidia Jetson / Intel edge devices.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with message brokers and data/ stream processing (Kafka, RabbitMQ, MQTT).
- Experience working in Docker Hands-on experience building large-scale applications.
- Experience in low-level architecture planning.
It would also be nice if you have:
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Programming or Engineering or IDF technological unit graduate.
- Experience in Edge to cloud, IOT environment.
- C++ basic knowledge Hands-on experience working on a major public cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Experience in working with real-time video pipelines (Gstreamer).
- Low-level Linux experience.
- Hybrid work and flexible hours.
- “Full board": Breakfasts and lunch budget.
- Get the opportunity to work in a fast-paced global startup with an enterprise-level client portfolio.
- Dog-friendly office.