- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 11/20/2023
- Website: observe.ai
- Company Address: 275 Shoreline Dr, Redwood City, California 94065, US
About Observe.AIObserve.AI is the fastest way to boost contact center performance with live conversation intelligence. Built on the most accurate AI engine in the industry, Observe.AI uncovers insights from 100% of customer interactions and maximizes frontline team performance through coaching and end-to-end workflow automation.
What You Will Do as a Software Development Engineer I:
- Work with the product team to understand the new product & features and contribute to building those.
- Contribute to the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging, reviewing, testing, etc.
- Collaborate with front-end developers and integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Own business logic and build reusable code and libraries.
- Optimize the application for latency and scaleImplement security and data protection.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science with 1+ years of experience in working on large-scale products
- Expertise in Java and Spring or other relevant frameworks
- Strong knowledge of design patternsGood technical experience, curiosity to know the unknown, and an ambition to grow
- Experience with startup cultures in the past is preferable
- Demonstrated adaptability and ability to scale in the past
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge in at least one of the SQL or no-SQL databases such as Postgres, MongoDB, Cassandra, RedisExposure in the queue (Rabbitmq, Kafka, etc), cache(Ehcache, Memcache)
- Knowledge of container management tools (docker-swarm, Kubernetes) is a plus
What we offer:
- Excellent medical insurance options and free online doctor consultations.
- Yearly privilege and sick leaves as per Karnataka S&E Act.
- Generous holidays (National and festive) recognition and parental leave policies.
- Learning & Development fund to support your continuous learning journey and professional development.
- Fun events to build culture across the organization.
- Flexible benefit plans for tax exemptions. (For Eg: Meal card, PF, etc)