- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering QA
- Industry: Transportation
- Post Date: 05/25/2023
- Website: www.rimac-automobili.com
- Company Address: Ljubljanska 7, Sveta Nedelja, Croatia , 10431
About RimacAs a part of Bugatti Rimac, Rimac Automobili is a leading electric hypercar brand that designs, engineers, and produces the next generation of performance cars.
We are a technology powerhouse that designs, engineers, and manufactures the world's most advanced automotive technology and hypercars. Bytes to bolts, Rimac is where everything happens.
Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for our flagship, record-breaking hypercar, the Nevera, as well as for other automotive manufacturers’ vehicles. Working on technology solutions for partners such as Porsche, Hyundai, Aston Martin, Koenigsegg, Automobili Pininfarina, and others, gives Rimac a unique position of a technology leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry. The stakes are high.
As a fast-moving company, we nurture a high-performing culture. If you are interested in joining, you must be prepared for relentless learning, adapting, and embracing new technologies. We expect an easy-going person, but also self-driven, entrepreneurial, and highly independent in their work, that will enjoy rising to the challenge and have fun pushing the limits of technology.
Our expectations are high. And we can only achieve our goals with the dedication and collaboration of our exceptional team. Our ambition is to deliver and go the extra mile. We need to expand our already industry-leading team, find the best people, and lead the charge.
- Create MatLab Simulink model to describe in details vehicle features
- Follow System engineer department into function allocation and decomposition
- Follow software implementation department
- Validation activity in Model In The Loop environment
- Validation activity in Hardware in The Loop environment
- Review and maintenance of the models behind each feature
- Matlab/ Excel tools creation for simulation
- Validation activity in vehicle on proving grounds
- Creation of procedures to describe calibration activities
- Matlab/ Excel tools creation for analysis
- Abroad business trips to Suppliers
- National/Abroad business trips to Proving grounds
- Follow guidelines provided by Lead members
- Propose and suggest improvement to those guidelines
- Weekly meeting with Leads member
- Alignment and shared decisions agreement
3.Required skills and competencies:
At least one between:
- Good understanding of Electric propulsion systems
- Good understanding of vehicle dynamics working principles
- Good understanding of ICE and Gearbox working principles
- Ability to work in a Team
- Experience in Matlab Simulink, Matlab GUI and tools creations, MS Office package.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of experience
4. Considered as a plus:
- Logging and Data analysis experience (Inca, Vector, Dewesoft or similar)
- Experience with embedded software application development
- Previous experience with vehicle calibration activities
- Previous experience in development of various automotive software control systems
- Experience with vehicle track driving and testing
- Proven ability to identify and solve complex engineering problems
What we are like and what we offer
- We operate in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- You will have the opportunity to work on world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology
- We work a lot, but also know how to have fun (fun teambuilding, crazy company parties, kitchen and relaxation zones around the office, free coffee/tea and fresh fruit, etc.)
- Family-like and open work environment (subsidies for kindergartens, Christmas parties for kids, and presents for kids)
- Financial subsidy for transportation
- Additional and supplementary healthcare covered
- Internal educations program
- Psychological counseling
- Dog-friendly office
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home days – up to 12 days of remote work per month
- Discounts at stores and clinics – for humans and pets 😊
If you are a creative, problem solving, open-minded, highly-motivated individual and you love a fast-paced environment and are up for the challenge – where were you hiding?