- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Professional Svcs
- Industry: Transportation
- Post Date: 05/25/2023
- Website: www.rimac-automobili.com
- Company Address: Ljubljanska 7, Sveta Nedelja, Croatia , 10431
About RimacAs a part of Bugatti Rimac, Rimac Automobili is a leading electric hypercar brand that designs, engineers, and produces the next generation of performance cars.
We are a technology powerhouse that designs, engineers, and manufactures the world's most advanced automotive technology and hypercars. Bytes to bolts, Rimac is where everything happens.
Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for our flagship, record-breaking hypercar, the Nevera, as well as for other automotive manufacturers’ vehicles. Working on technology solutions for partners such as Porsche, Hyundai, Aston Martin, Koenigsegg, Automobili Pininfarina, and others, gives Rimac a unique position as a technology leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
- Perform small repairs of regular office equipment such as fixing leaky pipes, troubleshooting issues with thermostats, replacing light fixtures, etc.
- Shovelling snow, raking leaves, and mowing lawns, depending on the season
- Moving supplies and heavy equipment
- Organize janitorial storage areas
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Other duties as assigned
- Attention to detail to ensure high levels of quality
- The ability to work in different shifts
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Integrity | Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems, etc.
- Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity
What we are like and what we offer
- We operate in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- You will have the opportunity to work on world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology
- We work a lot, but also know how to have fun (fun teambuilding, crazy company parties, kitchen and relaxation zones around the office, free coffee/tea and fresh fruit, etc.)
- Family-like and open work environment (subsidies for kindergartens, Christmas parties for kids, and presents for kids)
- Financial subsidy for transportation
- Additional and supplementary healthcare covered
- Internal educations program
- Psychological counseling
- Dog-friendly office
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home days – up to 12 days of remote work per month
- Discounts at stores and clinics – for humans and pets 😊
If you are a creative, problem solving, open-minded, highly-motivated individual and you love a fast-paced environment and are up for the challenge – where were you hiding?