- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Edtech
- Post Date: 01/31/2023
- Website: go1.com
- Company Address: , Brisbane, Australia
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About GO1The Go1 Content Hub is the world's largest digital learning library. Content Hub. With over 100,000 resources, and growing, delivered by the biggest names in eLearning, you have access to a vast range of topics, including industry specific learning.
At Go1, we have grown from our humble beginnings into the world's largest aggregator of educational content. We make learning easy with thousands of courses in one simple solution. We provide the opportunity for individuals to develop themselves to face the future, and for organizations to achieve their strategy.
We're endlessly curious, collaborative, and inspired by life-long learning. Our global teams span across more than 30 countries, speaking over 50 different languages! Although we have different backgrounds, we share the same vision; to reach a billion learners as we unlock positive potential through a love of learning.
We're big enough to have resources and scale, but small enough that a single person has a surprising amount of autonomy and can make a meaningful impact. Because we take learning very seriously, we’re invested in your own personal development, and we offer an inclusive, flexible environment where you can do your best work. If you resonate, we would love you to help us on our mission.
About The Role
You will be one of Go1 Enterprise Customer Success Managers and the first dedicated to the Benelux, DACH and Nordic region. You will be responsible for driving the strategy, growth and adoption of Go1 content with an emphasis on high-touch new Enterprise customers. You will be working with senior executives of Go1 to maintain and grow large meaningful logos for Go1, and generate revenue from your book of business. You should be comfortable with enterprise-level multithreading strategies including executive engagement, QBRs, travel, and hunting within your book of business. Your role will be very cross-functional - working with Product & Engineering, Sales Development, Marketing, Ops, Risk, and leadership.
What You Will Do
- Build and nurture strong Enterprise relationships across new and existing high-value customers to better achieve their needs and manage all reporting of health within accounts
- Execute successful implementations and deployment of the Go1 content solution across top-tier accounts in partnership with our Onboarding, Content, and Customer Experience teams
- Develop deep, multi-threaded relationships with decision-makers at your customer's organisation.
- Lead Quarterly Business Reviews within your large business portfolio to identify opportunities for growth
- Collaborate with product, design, and engineering teams to provide informed recommendations into Go1s Enterprise product roadmap that enhance the customer experience
- Partner cross-functionally with Sales, Support, Marketing, and Operations teams to drive efficiencies throughout the account lifecycle Drive revenue for Go1
- Will have a ruthless focus on results - revenue and forecast accuracy, with the ability to lead and inspire others in your ecosystem
- Navigate internal and external stakeholders inclusive of C-suite executives, investors, partners, and cross-functional partners
- Contribute to the strategy of the team - you will be expected to create strategy around new processes/ideas
- Can confidently and persuasively tell a compelling story and own the room
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to develop and run long-term account plans
- Comfortable in a startup environment that moves at a fast pace, with a direct, open, and honest culture
- Maintaining a very clean view into current quarter and future quarter opportunities and forecast
What You Need
- Customer success or account management experience, ideally in a quota-carrying role
- Fluency in written and spoken German
- Experience in owning Enterprise customer relationships
- Ability to anticipate customers' needs to identify growth opportunities across various types of accounts
- Organisational, project management, and time management skills
- High adaptability and understanding of change within the evolution of a startup
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to articulate contractual, technical, and financial value points to customers, internal sr leaders, and executive leaders
- Ability to discuss Go1's value proposition with C-level executives, finance teams, and decision-makers
- Consistent track record of hitting or exceeding sales targets in a fast-paced environment
- High energy, adaptability, and understanding of change within the evolution of a startup
Nice to Haves
- Experience selling nascent product to ENT
- EdTech and Learning and Development expertise
- Prior experience at a hyper-growth startup
- Project Management
- Salesforce, Gainsight, Gong
While technical skills are important, it is just as important for us find people who will positively contribute to our diverse culture. We welcome you to apply, even if you don't exactly meet the criteria above.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive incentive plan in addition to salary
- Flexible approach to work and the opportunity to work from overseas for up to 60 days
- Unlimited access to the Go1 Learning Hub, including LinkedIn Learning
- Professional development fund
- Wellbeing initiatives and access to Go1's Employee Assistance Program
- Home workspace setup and monthly Internet and phone bills reimbursement
- Volunteer leave to give back to the community
- 18 weeks full pay parental leave, plus support for parents returning to work
- Flexible public holidays - take the days off that are important to you, swap out the ones that are not
We are committed to facilitating a barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. If you require any accommodations, we welcome you to let us know so we can work with you to participate fully in our recruitment experience.