- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: IT
- Industry: Transportation
- Post Date: 05/25/2023
- Website: www.rimac-automobili.com
- Company Address: Ljubljanska 7, Sveta Nedelja, Croatia , 10431
About RimacAs a part of Bugatti Rimac, Rimac Automobili is a leading electric hypercar brand that designs, engineers, and produces the next generation of performance cars.
Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
1. Responsibilities and work tasks:
- Participate in the vehicle level concept definitions and vehicle level development steps
- Prepare the cybersecurity-related item definition and asset identification
- Prepare the Threat Analysis and Risk Assessment
- Define Cybersecurity Goals
- Prepare the Cybersecurity Concept.
- Define and perform vehicle level integration and validation testing in coordination with other teams.
- Maintain all cybersecurity-related documentation at vehicle level.
- Coordinate the cybersecurity-related activities on the suppliers’ side and keep them aligned.
- Keep cybersecurity-related requirements aligned with other functional and technical requirements at vehicle level.
- Manage the lifecycle of all cybersecurity-related assets.
- Coordinate and validate the work of external cybersecurity-related suppliers (potential R155 consultants)
2. Required skills & competencies:
- Minimum BSc or BEng Automotive / Electrical / Systems Engineering or a related field of study.
- Experience in system definition, development or testing.
- Experience with the application of any international Cybersecurity standard (ISO 27K, ISO 15408, IEC 6244, ISO/SAE 21434, ETSI EN 303 645 or similar)
- Ability to see the overall big picture, the correlation between the systems, system elements also considering the technical aspects.
- Analytical mindset.
- Self-motivated and self-organized way of working.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
3. Additional Qualifications (Advantages):
- Good knowledge of the V development model.
- Previous software or hardware development experience.
- Knowledge and execution of requirement management tools such as Jama, DOORS, Integrity, etc.
- Knowledge and execution of software quality and processes, such as CMMI, ASPICE, etc.
- Knowledge and execution of in analysis methods like FTA, DFA, FMEA, etc.
- Knowledge of UNECE R155
4. What we offer
- The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology, from scratch!
- Family-like and open work environment
- Courageous, curious and entrepreneurial team members to work with
- Competitive compensation package
- Financial support for accommodation and transportation
- Dog-friendly office
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.