- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Accounting/Finance
- Industry: Transportation
- Post Date: 05/25/2023
- Website: www.rimac-automobili.com
- Company Address: Ljubljanska 7, Sveta Nedelja, Croatia , 10431
About RimacAs a part of Bugatti Rimac, Rimac Automobili is a leading electric hypercar brand that designs, engineers, and produces the next generation of performance cars.
Rimac Automobili is a technology powerhouse, manufacturing electric hypercars and providing full tech solutions to global automotive manufacturers. Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for the Concept_One and C_Two as well as numerous public and confidential projects, thus positioning Rimac as a leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry.
We always wanted to be more than just a place to work. What we do and how all of our team members feel is meaningful to us and we want each to feel like part of a big family.
We are currently searching for a Junior Accountant to join our team. We are looking forward to receiving your: motivation letter, CV, potentially recommendation letters, or any other significant documents that will tell us a bit more about you (diplomas, grades, certificates, etc).
1. Main responsibilities:
- Ability to assess and oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying financial transactions
- Perform day-to-day accounting journal entries and general accounting tasks
- Support with periodic and yearly closings
- Ensure compliance with accounting principles (IFRS, local GAAP)
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status incl. timely preparation of meaningful accounting
- Support with questions of external auditors for financial statements to ensure compliance
- Recommend modifications, optimize and standardize accounting systems and processes
- Support with the development and documentation of business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- BSc/Ba or MA in accounting, finance, or related areas
- 2-3 years of experience in accounting, with knowledge of accounting procedures and a good understanding of accounting principles (IFRS, local GAAP)
- Holder of ‘certified accountant’ qualification or ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA would be a strong preference
- Accounting experience within a company focused on the production and product development would be a big plus
- Experience working for a multinational company or one of the Big4
- Hands-on experience with accounting software (e.g.Infor) and advanced MS Office skills
- Reliable, accurate, and ambitious
- Dynamic, and self-driven person with excellent high school and academic qualifications
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
3. What we offer
- The opportunity to develop world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology, from scratch!
- Family-like and open work environment
- Courageous, curious and entrepreneurial team members to work with
- Competitive compensation package
- Financial support for accommodation and transportation
- Dog-friendly office
We thank all those who submit applications for this role. Please note that only those candidates who meet the required experience and qualifications will be contacted directly. All of our applicants will be provided with equal opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, culture or any other non-work related personal characteristic. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.