- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: IT
- Industry: Transportation
- Post Date: 05/25/2023
- Website: www.rimac-automobili.com
- Company Address: Ljubljanska 7, Sveta Nedelja, Croatia , 10431
About RimacAs a part of Bugatti Rimac, Rimac Automobili is a leading electric hypercar brand that designs, engineers, and produces the next generation of performance cars.
We are a technology powerhouse that designs, engineers, and manufactures the world's most advanced automotive technology and hypercars. Bytes to bolts, Rimac is where everything happens.
Our teams develop and produce both hardware and software solutions for our flagship, record-breaking hypercar, the Nevera, as well as for other automotive manufacturers’ vehicles. Working on technology solutions for partners such as Porsche, Hyundai, Aston Martin, Koenigsegg, Automobili Pininfarina, and others, gives Rimac a unique position of a technology leader in the high-performance electric vehicle industry. The stakes are high.
As a fast-moving company, we nurture a high-performing culture. If you are interested in joining, you must be prepared for relentless learning, adapting, and embracing new technologies. We expect an easy-going person, but also self-driven, entrepreneurial, and highly independent in their work, that will enjoy rising to the challenge and have fun pushing the limits of technology.
Our expectations are high. And we can only achieve our goals with the dedication and collaboration of our exceptional team. Our ambition is to deliver and go the extra mile. We need to expand our already industry-leading team, find the best people, and lead the charge.
1. Tasks and responsibilities
Designs and implements IT system architecture and services
Implement required changes to system services and automates repetitive tasks
Evaluates functional requirement of equipment and proactively manages life cycle
Proactive communication with users in order to design appropriate IT system solutions
Continuously implements tools and services that increase security posture of the company
Implement mitigation measures for all known security vulnerabilities, implements proactive monitoring toolset
Monitors availability of implemented system solutions, resolves and reports on incidents and resolution measures
Prepares and maintains documentation for system architecture, software and hardware solutions and user documentation
Prepares and maintains internal procedures and work instructions for system domain
Monitors resource usage of system solutions and plans upgrades according to results
Mentors junior collogues and provides education for general IT population
At least 5 years of relevant professional experience
Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Information technology or a strong technical background
Advance knowledge of Microsoft Server system stack and Vmware virtualisation
Strong backgound in automation, monitoring, backup, high availability and general security principles and technologies
Basic knowledge in Linux and Storage solutions
Ability to work independently and as a part of a team but also self-motivated
Ability to grasp new technologies
What we are like and what we offer
- We operate in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- You will have the opportunity to work on world-class solutions with cutting-edge technology
- We work a lot, but also know how to have fun (fun teambuilding, crazy company parties, kitchen and relaxation zones around the office, free coffee/tea and fresh fruit, etc.)
- Family-like and open work environment (subsidies for kindergartens, Christmas parties for kids, and presents for kids)
- Financial subsidy for transportation
- Additional and supplementary healthcare covered
- Internal educations program
- Psychological counseling
- Dog-friendly office
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home days – up to 12 days of remote work per month
- Discounts at stores and clinics – for humans and pets 😊
If you are a creative, problem solving, open-minded, highly-motivated individual and you love a fast-paced environment and are up for the challenge – where were you hiding?