- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Professional Svcs
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 11/24/2022
- Website: fabric.inc
- Company Address: 111 S Jackson St., Seattle, WA, 98104
About FabricFabric is the headless commerce platform purpose-built for growth. Customers like BuildDirect, ABC Carpet & Home, and Universal Lacrosse trust Fabric for its open and modular design, allowing them to be live in weeks without having to replatform. Fabric is a force multiplier on retailers’ existing technology investments proven to grow digital revenue by up to 3x.
We are a brilliant team making our own history to evolve the ecommerce industry. Our mission is to accelerate the gross merchandise value of the internet by ending the pain of replatforming. Our products are centered around optimizing the digital commerce experience so everyone has the opportunity to shop seamlessly. We provide them with the last platform they will ever need.
Your next career move should be bold and we have the experience you are seeking. We build and ship products & solutions that enable merchants to compete and deliver a world class differentiated shopping experience online.
Are you a disruptor? We want your ideas, skills, and expertise to help build our products that will make customers happier when they shop online and we want to build these tools in such a way that any merchant can deploy these experiences painlessly and quickly, The best part? Every bit of your work at fabric will help scale the business of our customers.
No matter what field you are in, fabric has exciting opportunities for people who are passionate about making a difference and skilled at what they do!
Here are four questions you should ask yourself:
- Do I believe in fabric's mission?
- Am I eager to build cool things?
- Am I excited to collaborate with brilliant people?
- Am I motivated to disrupt e-commerce?
If the answer is yes, we want to talk to you!
Your next career:
As a Technical Advisor you will be part of the Professional Services, Delivery team at fabric. You would have played the role of solutions architect or a solution consultant in the eCommerce domain. With a view of the market, and partnering closely with our customers, you will define customer growth vision(s) and collaborate with our engineering organization to bring this vision to life through the product implementation process. This position requires e-commerce business expertise and thought leadership in customer experience and business growth.
You’ll work closely with Delivery Partners and fabric Customers and Partners in helping devise technical solutions for our customers. You will also help articulate the benefits of fabric’s technology to customers and help them to make strategic configuration decisions to improve conversion and trust in their brand while building out their enablement platform.
Travel requirements: Must be able to travel 25% of the time (when travel permits)
- Partner with customers to understand their objectives and business goals and use this knowledge to devise technical solutions & craft best in class digital commerce capabilities that solve for customer needs.
- Become an expert on fabric ecosystem and integrationsLead roadmap, solutioning exercise with clients for transformation programs
- Successfully match customer pain points and requirements to proposed solutions, then document requirements and align on scope
- Partner with delivery partner, design and engineering to develop advise on the correct product configurations and architectural workflows for the customer sold product required features
- Technical discovery, mapping required capabilities to business challenges, allowing customers to understand and maximize value in fabric’s products and platform
- Promotes a successful attitude, confidence in leadership and teamwork to achieve business results
- Responsible for achieving product goals and roadmaps and delivering in ambiguity
- Maintain strong knowledge of the e-commerce landscape and industry trends
- 7+ yrs in end-to-end e-commerce experience
- 5+ years of professional in product management, solutions architect and/or solutions engineering
- Meaningful experience leading successfully designed and implemented customer transformation projects strongly preferred
- Strong understanding of e-commerce user experienceMust have an ability to be hands-on with the teams and our customers
- Be willing to hustle and get creative to solve problemsMust be confident and experienced in presenting to c-level executives
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain complex concepts simply
- Strong negotiation skills, and a strong desire to learn and grow skills within the team and company
- Able to thrive in an ambiguous environment helping bring structure and delivering results.
- Outstanding writing, presentation and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to distill, synthesize, and draw conclusions on large amounts of data
What we bring to the table:
- Competitive compensation packages
- PTO and Holiday plans
- Benefits packages which include Medical, Dental, Life, and Vision
- Wellness & Technology Programs
- 401k Program
- Fast-paced, fun and collaborative environment
- A team invested in you both personally and professionally
*fabric is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
fabric requires all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to work in-person in our offices and externally with any third-parties, unless the employee requests and is granted an accommodation. Questions about this requirement should be addressed to fabric’s People team.