- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: IT
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 03/16/2023
- Website: copado.com
- Company Address: 20 W Kinzie St. Floor 16, Chicago, Illinois, 60654
About CopadoCopado is an end to end native DevOps solution that unites Admins, Architects and Developers on one platform. DevOps is a team sport, and uniting all 3 allows you to focus on what you need to focus on - getting innovation into the hands of the customer.
Copado is the #1 DevOps Platform for Salesforce and the Cloud. We harness the power of native CI/CD and Robotic Testing to drive digital transformation for 1,000+ of the most innovative brands on the planet — from Coca-Cola to eBay to Volkswagen. Our low-code platform unites non-technical admins and pro-code developers on the same system and empowers enterprises to scale end-to-end software delivery across multi-cloud environments.
The impact on your business? 20X faster releases, 94% fewer production bugs and 46% more Salesforce ROI. The impact on your team? No more late nights, weekend war rooms or stressful release days.
Brief summary of role:
Join the Salesforce Developer team that is changing the world of DevOps in the Salesforce environment. You are joining one of the fastest-growing applications in the Salesforce ecosystem. We are adventurers of the code in a sea of new technology and constant changes to help the world. If you love breaking enigmas, your code looks smart with simplicity, and also automation is vital for you and your team, then keep your eye on what we do and let’s build together.
What you’ll be doing:
- Elegantly bring designs to life coding at Salesforce
- Brainstorm and prototype new concepts and approach fast, turning prototypes into real time
- Work with product managers to meet the expectations of our customers, while at the same time continuing to innovate far beyond the competition
- Be a team player in a highly collaborative environment
- Quality — demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness, and attention to detail at all times; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work and ensure quality
- Quantity — meets productivity standards; completes work in a timely manner; strives and offers help when needed
- Dependability — follows instructions; responds to your team; takes responsibility for own actions; keeps commitments; completes tasks on time or notifies the appropriate person with an alternate plan
- Innovation — displays original thinking and creativity; meets challenges with resourcefulness; generates suggestions for improving work; develops innovative approaches and ideas
- Teamwork — balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; supports everyone's efforts to succeed
We are looking for someone with:
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience developing and shipping software in a production context
- 5+ years or more experience with Force.com (Apex, Visualforce) and the salesforce.com APIs
- Strong knowledge with Lightning experience (LWC)
- Having the Superbadge of LEX is required
- Able to design and write well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code that balances beauty and pragmatism
- Deep understanding of web standards and technologies (e.g. HTTP, REST, and JSON)
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools like Jenkins and Perforce/GIT
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Expert in debugging rich web applications
- Ambitious, driven, and talented individual who wants to work on significant, game-changing problems
- Experience with automation, test strategy, and passion for quality
- Passionate about web development and up-to-date with the latest developments in the field
Copado is Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Copado does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Copado will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Copado.