Financial Controller (Regulatory Reporting)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Accounting/Finance
- Industry: Fintech
- Post Date: 05/26/2023
- Website: revolut.com
- Company Address: 7 Westferry Circus, London, GB, E14 4HD
About RevolutWe are building the world’s first truly global financial superapp. In 2015, Revolut launched in the UK offering money transfer and exchange. Today, our 15 million customers around the world use dozens of Revolut’s innovative products to make more than 100 million transactions a month.
People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 25+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
The Finance team is an integral part of any business. At Revolut, we take that one step further. Our global financial super app would be lost without them.
They’re more than just an important part of the business – they’re our backbone ⭐
Internal accounting? That’s a good start. Supporting all areas of the company and assessing financial implications from various key strategic decisions and growth opportunities – this is what our financial people do all day long.
Are you ready to sit at the forefront of global banking regulation? 📣
Our Controller role combines data management and analysis to create our regulatory reports.
You'll be compiling, reviewing and managing all types of reports ranging from CoRep, FinRep, Statistical and Annual Reports across multiple jurisdictions, so there's always something to learn 😎
We have our own in-house framework for reporting, and guess who we want to help develop it even further? That's right, you 🤝
Tap below to apply 👇
What you’ll be doing
- Producing current regulatory reports
- Reviewing all regulatory reports including capital returns, financial statements prior to submission
- Assessing, developing and maintaining proper controls, robust documentation, and change management approaches for all reporting areas - automated and manual - associated with regulatory reporting function
- Communicating issues with appropriate data owners. Monitor and track issues to ensure timely and appropriate resolutions are achieved
- Participating in bank examinations and internal and external audits
- Staying current on new and evolving regulatory reporting requirements, assessing impact and ensuring compliance for accurate reporting
- Working closely with our financial and accounting teams to ensure financial reporting and decision support is consistent in all future regulatory applications
What you'll need
- Direct experience working with IFRS accounting standards
- Experience working with COREP, FINREP, and statistical reporting
- Proficient in regulatory reporting standard software
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Ability to make sense of regulation and develop processes & frameworks to compile new reports as well as enhance existing ones
- 5+ year’s experience as an Auditor in big 4, regulatory reporting manager or chief accountant
- A self-starter and independent worker
- A highly self-motivated individual with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to local cultural aspects while working in a highly diverse environment
- Well organised to help plan and deliver to tight deadlines with attention to detail
- Proven experience in project management
- Vilnius: €4,600 - €5,300 gross monthly*
- Lithuania: €4,600 - €5,300 gross monthly*
- Other locations: Compensation will be discussed during the interview process
*Final compensation will be determined based on the candidate's qualifications, skills, and previous experience
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.