- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 11/24/2022
- Website: fabric.inc
- Company Address: 111 S Jackson St., Seattle, WA, 98104
About FabricFabric is the headless commerce platform purpose-built for growth. Customers like BuildDirect, ABC Carpet & Home, and Universal Lacrosse trust Fabric for its open and modular design, allowing them to be live in weeks without having to replatform. Fabric is a force multiplier on retailers’ existing technology investments proven to grow digital revenue by up to 3x.
We are a brilliant team making our own history to evolve the ecommerce industry. Our mission is to accelerate the gross merchandise value of the internet by ending the pain of replatforming. Our products are centered around optimizing the digital commerce experience so everyone has the opportunity to shop seamlessly. We provide them with the last platform they will ever need.
Your next career move should be bold and we have the experience you are seeking. We build and ship products & solutions that enable merchants to compete and deliver a world class differentiated shopping experience online.
Are you a disruptor? We want your ideas, skills, and expertise to help build our products that will make customers happier when they shop online and we want to build these tools in such a way that any merchant can deploy these experiences painlessly and quickly, The best part? Every bit of your work at fabric will help scale the business of our customers.
No matter what field you are in, fabric has exciting opportunities for people who are passionate about making a difference and skilled at what they do!
Here are three questions you should ask yourself:
- Do I believe in fabric's mission?
- Am I eager to build cool things?
- Am I excited to collaborate with brilliant people?
- Am I motivated to disrupt e-commerce?
If the answer is yes, we want to talk to you!
Your next career:
As a fabric Account Executive, you will have the desire and ability to disrupt and reinvent an entire market. You will be responsible for taking our success far and rapidly growing our revenue by selling a suite of subscription-based products that enables businesses to redefine how they run their business with a digital commerce-first model. You will be building a book of business and owning the customer relationship. Our Account Executive will not only be comfortable in front of C-Suite decision makers but a master in leading technical presentations/demos along with a Solution Architect, and owning the full customer lifecycle from prospect to close.
- Driving the end-to-end sales cycle as an independent contributor performing a hunting role for new customer acquisition, specifically our marketplace product
- Lead generation and qualification with the help of our marketing team
- Complete ownership of a customer from introduction, demos, solutioning conversations, proposals and finally closing
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects
- Ability to drive complex conversations with your audience from executives to technical contributors
- Track all customer details including use cases, purchase time-frames, next steps and forecasting in our CRM
- Understand the prospects’ true needs to provide feedback to product and engineering teams
- Ensure 100% satisfaction among all customers
- Help create and refine sales strategy playbook for future sales reps
- Regularly iterate messaging that will scale our outbound prospecting engine
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ yrs of previous B2B SaaS Sales experience with quota, preferably with a marketplace provider
- Experience in building a book of business from scratch and secure referenceable customers
- Proven ability to close large multi-year subscription deals
- Track record of success.
- Trained in Sales Methodology, e.g. Sandler, Force Management, Challenger etc.
- eCommerce / Retail experience a plus
- Experienced in selling transformation/visionary solutions
- Fluent in complex technology (ability to understand the backend workings of our systems)
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer experiences
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized
- A team player with high integrity and grit
What we bring to the table:
- Competitive compensation packages
- PTO and Holiday plans
- Benefits packages which include Medical, Dental, Life, and Vision
- Wellness & Technology Programs
- 401k Program
- Fast-paced, fun and collaborative environment
- A team invested in you both personally and professionally
*fabric is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
fabric requires all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to work in-person in our offices and externally with any third-parties, unless the employee requests and is granted an accommodation. Questions about this requirement should be addressed to fabric’s People team.