- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Product Mangement
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 11/24/2022
- Website: fabric.inc
- Company Address: 111 S Jackson St., Seattle, WA, 98104
About FabricFabric is the headless commerce platform purpose-built for growth. Customers like BuildDirect, ABC Carpet & Home, and Universal Lacrosse trust Fabric for its open and modular design, allowing them to be live in weeks without having to replatform. Fabric is a force multiplier on retailers’ existing technology investments proven to grow digital revenue by up to 3x.
We are a brilliant team making our own history to evolve the ecommerce industry. Our mission is to accelerate the gross merchandise value of the internet by ending the pain of replatforming. Our products are centered around optimizing the digital commerce experience so everyone has the opportunity to shop seamlessly. We provide them with the last platform they will ever need.
Your next career move should be bold and we have the experience you are seeking. We build and ship products & solutions that enable merchants to compete and deliver a world class differentiated shopping experience online.
Are you a disruptor? We want your ideas, skills, and expertise to help build our products that will make customers happier when they shop online and we want to build these tools in such a way that any merchant can deploy these experiences painlessly and quickly, The best part? Every bit of your work at fabric will help scale the business of our customers.
No matter what field you are in, fabric has exciting opportunities for people who are passionate about making a difference and skilled at what they do!
Here are three questions you should ask yourself:
- Do I believe in fabric's mission?
- Am I eager to build cool things?
- Am I excited to collaborate with brilliant people?
- Am I motivated to disrupt e-commerce?
If the answer is yes, we want to talk to you!
Your next career:
As Technical Program Manager you will be responsible for coordinating multiple projects that require working closely with the Cross functional Product, System Integrators (SI's), Engineering/Devops, Solution Engineering and Sales teams. You will be responsible for creating project plans to manage cross product and customer dependencies for successful customer facing implementations. You will need to anticipate change and risks in your initiatives and will have to lead each initiative by defining strategy & requirements to fit customer business needs, developing processes & schedules, and relentlessly driving forward progress to expedite customer time to value.
- Partner with customers to understand their objectives and business goals and use this knowledge to craft best in class digital commerce capabilities that solve for customer needs.
- Define and document detailed project plans and requirements to manage technical design, architecture, and implementations for customer deliverables
- Communicate these project plans and requirements to all fabric Stakeholders (Product, Engineering, Sales and Solution Engineering) for sign off
- Collaborate with Engineering Leads and TPM’s and SI’s to secure resource allocation for development and Implementation needs
- Coordinate deployment, testing and successful rollout of customer implementations
- Communicate effectively on all project status updates to all stakeholders (internal and external) and ensure smooth rollout
- Engage stakeholders in the creation and execution of Road Maps and Implementation plans
- Motivate stakeholders. Earn their trust and hold them accountable
- Monitor and evaluate product functionality according to key metrics, performance indicators, etc.
- Conduct methodical investigation and analysis to assess process improvement and identify key stakeholders.
- Convert business lapses, issues and spill-out into concise problem statements with underlying root causes
- Deliver results that improve CX, increase revenue or reduce waste
- Comfort working with the Business Leads (i.e. Functional Champions & ELT) to enable a brilliant translation of business and customer requirements and flawless roll out
What you bring to the table: Qualifications
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a technical degree/certification or at least 5 years of practical experience
- You have guided teams by using Agile Scrum methodologies to deliver software
- You have guided project managers across multiple projects to achieve large objectives while meeting key results
- You are comfortable creating and maintaining Jira Roadmaps to manage complex projects and programs
- You have experience administrating the Atlassian suite of tools, mainly Jira and Confluence
- Experience in e-commerce, SaaS, startups, and modern software architecture is preferred preferred but not essential
- Experience with Amazon Eventbridge, Microservices and Cloud Based tooling is preferred but not essential
What we bring to the table:
- Competitive compensation packages
- PTO and Holiday plans
- Benefits packages which include Medical, Dental, Life, and Vision
- Wellness & Technology Programs
- Fast-paced, fun and collaborative environment
- A team invested in you both personally and professionally
fabric requires all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to work in-person in our offices and externally with any third-parties, unless the employee requests and is granted an accommodation. Questions about this requirement should be addressed to fabric’s People team.