- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Professional Svcs
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 11/24/2022
- Website: fabric.inc
- Company Address: 111 S Jackson St., Seattle, WA, 98104
About FabricFabric is the headless commerce platform purpose-built for growth. Customers like BuildDirect, ABC Carpet & Home, and Universal Lacrosse trust Fabric for its open and modular design, allowing them to be live in weeks without having to replatform. Fabric is a force multiplier on retailers’ existing technology investments proven to grow digital revenue by up to 3x.
We are a brilliant team making our own history to evolve the ecommerce industry. Our mission is to accelerate the gross merchandise value of the internet by ending the pain of replatforming. Our products are centered around optimizing the digital commerce experience so everyone has the opportunity to shop seamlessly. We provide them with the last platform they will ever need.
Your next career move should be bold and we have the experience you are seeking. We build and ship products & solutions that enable merchants to compete and deliver a world class differentiated shopping experience online.
Are you a disruptor? We want your ideas, skills, and expertise to help build our products that will make customers happier when they shop online and we want to build these tools in such a way that any merchant can deploy these experiences painlessly and quickly, The best part? Every bit of your work at fabric will help scale the business of our customers.
No matter what field you are in, fabric has exciting opportunities for people who are passionate about making a difference and skilled at what they do!
Here are three questions you should ask yourself:
- Do I believe in fabric's mission?
- Am I eager to build cool things?
- Am I excited to collaborate with brilliant people?
- Am I motivated to disrupt e-commerce?
If the answer is yes, we want to talk to you!
Your next career:
As the Director of Professional Services you will be a hands-on leader overseeing the strategic solution consultancy department in the eCommerce domain.
You will be required to understand customers' demand, as well as the technology & business opportunities that exist, in order to lead the organization.
You will list out key problem statements, KPI’s and then create, propose and analyze multiple solutions and lead the team to produce the most efficient, cost effective, and rapidly scalable solutions.
You will drive the vision, rationale and recommendations to fabric’s leadership for next-generation ecommerce solutions while ensuring current systems meet performance and operational standards.
With a view of the market, and providing a leadership presence for both our team, partners and customers, you will define customer growth vision(s) and collaborate with our product & engineering organizations to bring this vision to life through the product implementation process.
The right candidate will have demonstrated experience leading medium to large teams, responsible for multiple complex projects (end to end) and has a well-rounded technical background in current technologies.
You will leverage your practical experience to develop large, complex business solutions and a team of highly skilled technologists and implementation specialists to ensure flawless product delivery.
Travel requirements: Must be able to travel 25% of the time (when travel permits)
- Develop and maintain strategy, architecture, models, road maps and policies for high performance customer solutions, including choice of software frameworks, tools, technology and partner/vendor solutions
- Lead roadmap discussion, solution / architectural workshops for clients to enable their transformation journey
- Strategize innovative business solutions to grow Professional services within fabric
- Collaborates with internal and external strategic technology and business partners to develop joint product strategies and plans, in support & oversight of successful and timely customer implementations with continuous eye for monitoring and enhancing results
- Drive voice of customer input to the product and platform strategy reflecting competitive and technology trends and business needs across products and platform
- Creates and/or manages the budget and resourcing plan for customer solutions from conception to deliver against the objectives and strategies. Incorporates innovation into daily execution
- Lead Professional Services (business and ecommerce consultant) and Delivery team members to meet and achieve fabric’s vision and the business objectives
- Manage multiple complex projects and ambiguous projects at the same time; consistently making progress and achieve results
- Present and lead conversations about projects, issues, solutions, and strategy to C level leaders both internally at fabric and externally to customers and partners
- Own annual goals, objectives and budgets for a high performing delivery organization – building discipline around tracking progress, getting customer feedback, and iterating to improve in market performance
- Build and manage overview of communications for all changes
- Identify champion players to support change process
- Support and coach Management to sponsor change process
What you bring to the table:
- 10+ years of experience in as a director of product management or technical product management, or - technical delivery implementation or professional services in similar eCommerce environment
- A passion for technology and digital transformation
- An interest in e-commerce, SaaS, startups, and modern software architecture
- Experience in consulting of large scale microservices cloud solution
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to distill, synthesize, and draw conclusions on large amounts of data
- Strong entrepreneur mind-set and able to thrive in an ambiguous environment helping bring structure and delivering results.
- Passionate about delivering best in class customer experience
- Able to lead others from problems to solutions
- Strong sense of ownership and the ability to run quickly with little supervision and adapt to a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Collaborate well, but also hold others accountable
What we bring to the table:
- Competitive compensation packages
- PTO and Holiday plans
- Benefits packages which include Medical, Dental, Life, and Vision
- Wellness & Technology Programs
- 401k Program
- Fast-paced, fun and collaborative environment
- A team invested in you both personally and professionally
*fabric is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
fabric requires all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to work in-person in our offices and externally with any third-parties, unless the employee requests and is granted an accommodation. Questions about this requirement should be addressed to fabric’s People team.