- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: HR
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 11/24/2022
- Website: fabric.inc
- Company Address: 111 S Jackson St., Seattle, WA, 98104
About FabricFabric is the headless commerce platform purpose-built for growth. Customers like BuildDirect, ABC Carpet & Home, and Universal Lacrosse trust Fabric for its open and modular design, allowing them to be live in weeks without having to replatform. Fabric is a force multiplier on retailers’ existing technology investments proven to grow digital revenue by up to 3x.
fabric is looking for a Global People Operations Leader to support our growing employee base. Reporting to the Chief People Officer, you will be a key member of the global People Operations team and partner closely with the People Business Partners team and other key business stakeholders. You will collaborate across teams on a variety of people programs, and deliver outstanding employee experience through operational HR projects and processes.
- Lead the development, implementation and support of our HR technology roadmap.
- Support Chief People Officer with traditional chief of staff responsibilities.
- Collaborate in supportive partnerships with the broader People team and partners to develop, document and implement People processes.
- Maintain knowledge of current and upcoming changes regarding local employment law and legislation. Work with partners to support rollout of compliance programs.
- Be hands-on in supporting the roll out of people programs, international expansions, and global HR projects. Additional headcount to be added in Q3 or Q4 2023.
- Develop a People Analytics strategy, metrics dashboards and technology to support easy access to people data.
- Document and maintain standard operating procedures. Tailor existing SOPs to meet business specific needs and changes.
- Lead Management of Change for key projects within and outside of the People organization.
- Partner with our Marketing team on internal and external communications to support HR department.
- Support M&A process management, to include audit, global compliance, workers council liasioning, due diligence and project management supporting HR Business Partners and key M&A stakeholders.
- Eventually support the creation of a shared services team responsible for 1st line employee response.
- Stay current on industry best practices recommending evolution and improvements within this team.
What you bring to the table:
- 10+ years of progressive experience in HR roles with a demonstrable track record of building and optimizing processes, systems, and structures.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree preferably in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Organizational Leadership, or related field. Masters degree preferred.
- Understanding of HR compliance.
- Strong project management skills required. Ability to influence across the organization.
- 3-5 years of experience leading people and cross-functional organizations.
- Demonstrable ability to own, execute and deliver on short- and long-term projects.
- Strategic and innovative thinker; able to prioritize and use sound judgment and decision-making.
- Ability to work with a high degree of ambiguity and high delivery expectations.
- Executive presence with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Business insight and high EQ to successfully collaborate with executives and business partners at all levels.
- Competitive compensation packages
- PTO and Holiday plans
- Benefits packages which include Medical, Dental, Life, and Vision
- Wellness & Technology Programs
- 401k Program
- Fast-paced, fun and collaborative environment
- A team invested in you both personally and professionally