- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Product Mangement
- Industry: Consumer
- Post Date: 01/24/2023
- Website: www.klook.com
- Company Address: 32 Hollywood Rd, Central, Hong Kong, HK
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About KlookKlook is the leading travel and leisure e-commerce platform for experiences and services anytime, anywhere. We curate the most joyful experiences so that users can satisfy their relentless curiosity for adventure and experiences at home and around the world.
At Klook, we love creating moments of joy. Our platform connects people around the world with experiences that bring a smile to their faces, at a touch of a button. We are a global team of diverse Klookers who push boundaries every day, learn fast with feedback and take ownership to drive the change we want to see. Together, we help each other make the world a more joyful place. Up for the challenge? Join us today!
What you'll do:
- Define product strategies and roadmap for Experience Vertical, on both mobile and web to align with business direction and company vision
- Work with a team of product managers & business stakeholders for ideation, development, launching, and iteration of product features
- Work closely with engineers, designers, and related parties to ensure the delivery of high-quality products and workflows
- Participate in discussions with business teams and contribute to decision making from a product perspective
- Collect and analyze feedback from stakeholders, users, and other related parties to identify needs and provide solutions
- Draft clear & executable product requirements documents and be able to guide tech teams through the development process
What you'll need:
- Mandarin is a must with proficiency in either Cantonese or English.
- Proven experiences in product management for 1-5 years, experience in travel and/or E-commerce is preferred
- Proactive, logical, strategic and data driven
- Focus on UX and able to fully understand users’ needs and behaviors. Able to balance UX and business goals
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration, stakeholder management, and project management skills
- Experience executing & analyzing a/b experiments a plus
Klook is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented and passionate people of all backgrounds. We believe that a joyful workplace is an inclusive workplace, one where employees from all walks of life have an equal opportunity to thrive. We’re dedicated to creating a welcoming and supportive culture where everyone belongs.
Klook does not accept unsolicited resumes from any temporary staffing agency, placement service or professional recruiter (“Agency”). Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments related to such unsolicited resumes.
An Agency must obtain advance written approval from Klook’s Talent Acquisition Team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed agreement for service and in response to a specific job opening for which the Agency has been requested to submit resumes for. Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place or does not comply with the foregoing.