- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Accounting/Finance
- Industry: Fintech
- Post Date: 05/26/2023
- Website: revolut.com
- Company Address: 7 Westferry Circus, London, GB, E14 4HD
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About RevolutWe are building the world’s first truly global financial superapp. In 2015, Revolut launched in the UK offering money transfer and exchange. Today, our 15 million customers around the world use dozens of Revolut’s innovative products to make more than 100 million transactions a month.
People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 20+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
Finance team is an important part of every business. But not at Revolut – the global financial super app leans on its Finance team.
They’re more than “an important part of business” – they’re our backbone ⭐
Internal accounting? Yeah, that’s good for a start. Supporting all areas of the company and assessing financial implications from various key strategic decisions and growth opportunities – this is what those peeps do all day long 🏦
Now, a challenge. Put a finger down if: ✋
- You go on and on about strategy in a random family lunch
- You're passionate about financial growth
- You'd like to make an impact in a global, disruptive Fintech!
If you've put, at least, one finger down, we've got the perfect challenge for you. We're building from scratch a world-class Finance & Strategy team to steer the company's boat through the next phase of growth 📈
You'll be the commercial brain of the company, driving Revolut’s business planning process, identifying and measuring growth and profitability initiatives and acting as a strategic partner to key product and leaders in Brazil 🇧🇷
Ready to take the lead, captain? 🌊
What you’ll be doing
- Leading strategic and financial planning processes (monthly reviews, forecasts, annual budget, long range plan) assisting with decision-making regarding resource allocation and prioritization
- Building and owning financial forecast models, including scenario and in-depth ad hoc analyses
- Helping department owners and the leadership team by developing frameworks to get deep insights into revenue, margins across countries and more
- Identifying, driving and measuring growth and profitability initiatives including setting pricing, improving margins, assessing new products and regions, acquisition targets, large deals and contracts
What you'll need
- 3+ years of experience in investment banking, private equity, or strategy consulting at a top-tier company
- Previous experience in a similar role (Finance & Strategy, Financial Planning and Analysis, Strategic Finance) in a fast-growing FinTech/technology scale-up
- Strong quantitative and technical skills including complex financial modeling and data analysis using tools such as SQL, MS Excel, or Python
- Robust working knowledge of accounting and financial reporting standards
- Track record of delivering results in a cross-functional, high-growth, and fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, it is a must to have
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or other relevant industry certifications, or MBA from a top-tier degree
- At least a 2:1 in a STEM/Finance/Economics degree from a top university
By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.