- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 08/04/2022
- Website: coachhub.io
- Company Address: Rankestraße 5-6, Berlin, DE, 10789
About CoachHubCoachHub is a talent development platform that enables organizations to create a personalized, measurable and scalable coaching program for the entire workforce, regardless of department and seniority level.
It's time to give up the good and go for the great! As part of our Coach Community Experience you will have a direct impact democratizing coaching globally for all career levels. By leading this team, you will make sure that the Community & Learning experience of our CoachHub Coaches is extraordinary! Leading the Community Ops team and shaping the Community Experience will be eventually your new mission soon! Are you excited already?
About the team:
You will work closely with our Head of Digital Coaching Institute, Christina (check her out on Linkedin here) in order to build a new team that consists of Learning Managers, Community Managers and Event/Partnership Managers. As Coaches at CoachHub want to learn, connect and grow, this new team is fully dedicated to shaping this expert community of digital Coaches.
Tasks and responsibilities:
Leading the Digital Coaching Institute and shaping the Coach Experience will be your new mission soon! Are you excited already? Here are some more details about the position:
● Recruit, retain and develop exceptional talent:
- Hire the first team members of the Team with expertise in Community Management, L&D, Marketing or/and Event/Partnership Management
- Be an inspiring leader that shapes a dynamic and positive team energy
- Provide feedback through 1:1s, team trainings, effective use of measurable performance targets
- Define for each employee and provide regular feedback
● Work hands-on to support department projects:
- Co-design the L&D & Community Experience for Coaches at CoachHub
- Define & oversee the workload of all projects in the field of L&D, Content, Comm./Marketing and Events/Partnerships
- Define KPI’s for all working field
● Lead the day-to-day activities in your team to greatness!
- Monitor the success of the team in their individual objectives and support when challenges arise
- Be first contact for Marketing, Coach Relations or Coaching Lab and monitor a functional cross-department collaboration
- At least 5 years of experience in L&D, Community Building and/or Marketing/Communications with 2 years in a leadership role
- Completed university degree or equivalent
- Work experience in a scale-up
- Experienced in building learning or community environments involving marketing, events or/and partnerships projects
- Able to handle multiple priorities at the same time and being an advocate for a great time management and prioritization towards the team
- Business fluency in English - German and/or French would be a great plus!
- Strong interest in personal development and coaching
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing Startup company right from the start
- Your own personal business coach for regular sessions
- A lot of personal responsibility and trusting cooperation in your team and beyond
- An opportunity to build long term and very personal relationships with top coaches from all over the world
- An extremely steep learning curve and many training opportunities
- Fun in a highly motivated team
CoachHub is the leading global talent development platform that enables organizations to create a personalized, measurable and scalable coaching program for the entire workforce, regardless of department and seniority level. By doing so, organizations are able to reap a multitude of benefits, including increased employee engagement, higher levels of productivity, improved job performance and increased retention.
CoachHub’s global pool of coaches is comprised of over 3,000 certified business coaches in 70 countries across six continents with coaching sessions available in over 60 languages, to serve more than 500 clients. To match our ambition we need an amazing team, and we’re bringing together kind, smart and highly-skilled people from all corners of the globe: we’re growing our team to 1000+ by the end of 2022.
Our programs are based on advanced R&D from our Coaching Lab, led by Prof. Jonathan Passmore and our Science Council. CoachHub is backed by leading tech investors, including Draper Esprit, Holtzbrinck Ventures, Partech, RTP Global, Signals Venture Capital and Speedinvest. In September 2021, CoachHub acquired French digital coaching pioneer MoovOne to build a global champion focused on jointly democratizing coaching.