- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 08/04/2022
- Website: coachhub.io
- Company Address: Rankestraße 5-6, Berlin, DE, 10789
About CoachHubCoachHub is a talent development platform that enables organizations to create a personalized, measurable and scalable coaching program for the entire workforce, regardless of department and seniority level.
At CoachHub we are inspired by the idea of everyone experiencing the power of coaching – we want to democratize coaching for all career levels worldwide. Our goal is to democratize coaching and develop, translate and manage industry leading Learning & Development content.
We are looking for a Working Student for Content Management & Localization Japanese speaking to join our L&D team at the Coaching Lab, our in-house interdisciplinary research and consultancy team and central hub developing CoachHub’s approach to Coaching and people development.
In this role:
- You will support our Learning & Development in translation and/or proofreading content portfolio and B2B Sales Materials
- You will support the management of those contents in our Content Management System
- You will support the customization of our products together with clients and other departments
- You will support the development of new content, audio/film scripting and recording
- You are fluent in speaking Japanese at native or bilingual proficiency
- You are fluent in speaking English at C2-level proficiency
- You have high affinity for language related work
- You are currently enrolled in University
- You are interested in working in a start-up environment
- You are interested in Coaching, Psychology and Learning & Development
What we offer:
- Growth: You will be coached and mentored by an interdisciplinary team of specialists in the field of Learning & Development
- Impact: You have a direct impact on people's lives and make a true difference
- Experience a strong focus on professional and personal growth across all teams (we are a Coaching company after all!)
- Purpose-given work in self-organized teams
- A lot of fun in a super awesome team
- A very flexible remote working environment
- Job location: Europe based
If we have aroused your interest, we look forward to receiving your application. Ideally, you should already send us your notice period and your salary expectations.
Note on data protection: By submitting your application, you agree that we may process your data during the selection process. Your data will not be passed on to third parties and you can request the deletion of your data at any time.
CoachHub is the leading global talent development platform that enables organizations to create a personalized, measurable and scalable coaching program for the entire workforce, regardless of department and seniority level. By doing so, organizations are able to reap a multitude of benefits, including increased employee engagement, higher levels of productivity, improved job performance and increased retention.
CoachHub’s global pool of coaches is comprised of over 3,000 certified business coaches in 70 countries across six continents with coaching sessions available in over 60 languages, to serve more than 500 clients. To match our ambition we need an amazing team, and we’re bringing together kind, smart and highly-skilled people from all corners of the globe: we’re growing our team to 1000+ by the end of 2022.
Our programs are based on advanced R&D from our Coaching Lab, led by Prof. Jonathan Passmore and our Science Council. CoachHub is backed by leading tech investors, including Draper Esprit, Holtzbrinck Ventures, Partech, RTP Global, Signals Venture Capital and Speedinvest. In September 2021, CoachHub acquired French digital coaching pioneer MoovOne to build a global champion focused on jointly democratizing coaching.