- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 08/04/2022
- Website: coachhub.io
- Company Address: Rankestraße 5-6, Berlin, DE, 10789
About CoachHubCoachHub is a talent development platform that enables organizations to create a personalized, measurable and scalable coaching program for the entire workforce, regardless of department and seniority level.
At CoachHub we are inspired by the idea of everyone experiencing the power of coaching – we want to democratize coaching for all career levels worldwide. Our Customer Success team contributes to our mission by creating long-term strategic partnerships with our clients and providing the tools and support they need to grow coaching throughout their organization.
Is the topic of digitization close to your heart? Is SaaS exactly your thing? Do you want to support people and companies in the phase of digital transformation? Then CoachHub is the right place for you!
We are currently looking for a Customer Success Working Student for the DACH market who will join our amazing team of leading experts and will make an impact from day one. You will play a key role as brand ambassador and you will represent our mission of professional coaching for everyone.
- You will support the Customer Success team with organization and coordination of the projects and daily tasks
- You will support the team in administrative and customer-phasing tasks (e.g.: programme setup)
- You will prepare materials for internal and external meetings
- You will work with digital tools like Hubspot, Miro and Mentimeter
- You have successfully completed Bachelor’s degree and currently are enrolled in Master’s program at establish University and can work part-time alongside your studies
- You already have first work experience, ideally in a start-up environment
- You have at minimum basic skills of Excel (formulas, filtering, etc)
- You are fluent in English and German language (must have)
- You have experience in self-managing projects
- You are a team player and have a hands-on mentality
- You have high written and verbal communication skills to communicate externally with limited supervision
- You are passionate about Coaching and personal development
- It’s a plus if you already have experience working with digital tools that have some similarity with Zendesk, Hubspot and Looker
WHAT WE OFFER
- Growth: Diverse learning and further training opportunities and a personal business coach.
- Experience a strong focus on professional and personal growth across all teams (we are a Coaching company after all!)
- Impact: Shape the future of personnel development with fellow CoachHubbers and advise global leaders on how to use coaching as an instrument of the future.
- Work with exciting customers from all over the world from various industries
- Fun: The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing start-up company right from the start
- A lot of fun in a highly motivated team of amazing people
- A very flexible remote working environment
- Job location: Europe based
Come and join one of LinkedIn's top 10 Startups and make your mark!
If we have aroused your interest, we look forward to receiving your application in English. Ideally, you should already send us your notice period and your salary expectations.
Note on data protection: By submitting your application, you agree that we may process your data during the selection process. Your data will not be passed on to third parties and you can request the deletion of your data at any time. More here: https://coachhub.io/data-privacy/
CoachHub is the leading global talent development platform that enables organizations to create a personalized, measurable and scalable coaching program for the entire workforce, regardless of department and seniority level. By doing so, organizations are able to reap a multitude of benefits, including increased employee engagement, higher levels of productivity, improved job performance and increased retention.
CoachHub’s global pool of coaches is comprised of over 3,000 certified business coaches in 70 countries across six continents with coaching sessions available in over 60 languages, to serve more than 500 clients. To match our ambition we need an amazing team, and we’re bringing together kind, smart and highly-skilled people from all corners of the globe: we’re growing our team to 1000+ by the end of 2022.
Our programs are based on advanced R&D from our Coaching Lab, led by Prof. Jonathan Passmore and our Science Council. CoachHub is backed by leading tech investors, including Draper Esprit, Holtzbrinck Ventures, Partech, RTP Global, Signals Venture Capital and Speedinvest. In September 2021, CoachHub acquired French digital coaching pioneer MoovOne to build a global champion focused on jointly democratizing coaching.