- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Dev
- Industry: Consumer
- Post Date: 06/23/2022
- Website: fetchrewards.com
- Company Address: 131 W Wilson Street Suite 400, Madison, WI, 53703
About Fetch RewardsFetch Rewards is a mobile shopping platform that rewards shoppers for buying the brands they love. The Fetch Rewards app gives users the easiest way to save on everyday purchases by simply scanning their receipt.
Fetch is a build-first technology company creating a rewards program to power the world. Over the last 5 years, we’ve grown from 0 to 14M active users and taken over the rewards game in the US with our free app. The foundation has been laid. In the next 5 years, we will become a global platform that completely transforms how people connect with brands.
It all comes down to two core beliefs. First, that people deserve to be rewarded when they create value. If a third party directly benefits from an action you take or data you provide, you should be rewarded for it. And not just the “you get to use our product!” cop-out. We’re talkin’ real, explicit value. Fetch points, perhaps.
Second, we also believe brands need a better and more direct connection with what matters most to them: their customers. -- Brands need to understand what people are doing, and have a direct line to be able to do something about it. Not just advertise, but ACT. Sounds nice right?
That’s why we’re building the world’s rewards platform. A closed-loop, standardized rewards layer across all consumer behavior that will lead to happier shoppers and stronger brands.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
About the role:
Fetch Rewards’ next step in evolving the shopping experience will require a Business Development Representative, CPG, reporting into our Business Development Manager, CPG. This position can be located anywhere in the US.
Our Business Development Representative owns the creation of the partner development pipeline for a segment of our CPG vertical. The Business Development Representative works to identify and create relationships with senior executives within each partner organization in order to stay connected to the measures that matter most to each organization, both as a whole and to each individual functional area.
In addition to creating working relationships with prospective Fetch clients and internal Fetch stakeholders, the Business Development Representative will support the ongoing assessment of client priorities and schedule of deliverables that will provide an ongoing connection to the unique value that Fetch provides. The ultimate evaluation of a BDR’s efforts will be the creation of qualified opportunities that lead to new partners.
What you'll do:
- Prospecting via email (we use Outreach) and cold calling.
- Building relationships and contacts within the CPG industry.
- Setting up client meetings to share the value of Fetch Rewards with prospective clients.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure our Implementation and Partner Development teams are able to successfully onboard their clients.
- Achieve quarterly KPIs and use this to fuel your growth at Fetch Rewards.
Skills we believe you'll need for this position:
- Outreach or similar email prospecting experience.
- Salesforce experience.
- Prior outbound sales experience in a professional setting.
- Relevant CPG/SaaS experience.
- Data-driven mindset, using your past activity/KPIs to drive your prospecting strategy.
At Fetch Rewards, we offer:
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Holidays + End of Year Break
- Parental Leave - 9 weeks
- Stock Options
- People & Pet Insurance
- 401k + 3% Match
- Education Reimbursement
- Wellness Coach
- Employee Resource Groups
- Remote Resources + Equipment
- Fetch swag
- Fully stocked kitchens at our office locations
- Social Impact Programs and volunteer opportunities
- Quarterly off-sites
- Regularly scheduled virtual events, happy hours, cooking classes, etc.