- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Dev
- Industry: Consumer
- Post Date: 06/23/2022
- Website: fetchrewards.com
- Company Address: 131 W Wilson Street Suite 400, Madison, WI, 53703
About Fetch RewardsFetch Rewards is a mobile shopping platform that rewards shoppers for buying the brands they love. The Fetch Rewards app gives users the easiest way to save on everyday purchases by simply scanning their receipt.
Fetch is a build-first technology company creating a rewards program to power the world. Over the last 5 years, we’ve grown from 0 to 14M active users and taken over the rewards game in the US with our free app. The foundation has been laid. In the next 5 years, we will become a global platform that completely transforms how people connect with brands.
It all comes down to two core beliefs. First, that people deserve to be rewarded when they create value. If a third party directly benefits from an action you take or data you provide, you should be rewarded for it. And not just the “you get to use our product!” cop-out. We’re talkin’ real, explicit value. Fetch points, perhaps.
Second, we also believe brands need a better and more direct connection with what matters most to them: their consumers. -- Brands need to understand what people are doing, and have a direct line to be able to do something about it. Not just advertise, but ACT. Sounds nice right?
That’s why we’re building the world’s rewards platform. A closed-loop, standardized rewards layer across all consumer behavior that will lead to happier shoppers and stronger brands.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
About the role:
Fetch Reward’s next step in evolving the shopping experience will require a Business Development Director (Ohio/Remote).
As the Director of Business Development, the ultimate evaluation of your efforts will be the creation of new partners, renewal of each partner, and ability to identify additional revenue opportunities. You will create a strategy for the acquisition of new Fetch Rewards partners and collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure seamless execution aligned with Fetch best practices. Additionally, the Director of Business Development will provide an ongoing connection to our valued partners.
Due to the target client market for this position, this person must be located in the greater Cincinnati area. This is a remote position but will require the permanent workplace to be in Cincinnati.
What you will do:
The Business Development Director will scale out our growing CPG vertical within the Cincinnati area, onboarding new clients and maintaining customer-centric relationships with our valued brand partners.
- Create and execute a strategy to source, develop and maintain a pipeline of new potential partnerships in the CPG vertical.
- Drive contract negotiation and end-to-end launch execution with new partners.
- Maintain direct and active relationships with business partners, including proactively resolving business and technical issues and serving as an internal advocate.
- Remain knowledgeable on relevant market and industry trends, developing a deep understanding of customer needs, priorities, and pain points.
- Build trust and great working relationships with your direct team and key partners.
- Manage and provide guidance to internal Fetch resources.
- Develop and deliver sales/marketing presentations for potential partners.
- Leverage data to gain a better understanding of existing and potential customers.
- Drive, track, analyze, and communicate quantitative metrics (internal and external) and business trends as they relate to business partners and the industry vertical.
- Reports goals, plans, and progress to the VP of Business Development.
Who you are:
- Combination of customer-obsessed, and business-focused to delight customers while achieving company goals.
- An effective communicator and collaborator, with excellent negotiation and presentation skills, with the ability to confidently share their vision to all audiences.
- Comfortable taking the reins on initiatives, and thriving in an autonomous, unstructured environment.
- Prioritization of client strategy and day-to-day team activities.
- Excellent data-driven problem-solving/decision-making and strategic thinking skills.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to handle stress and conflict
- Ability to influence at all levels.
Skills we believe you'll need for this position:
- Business development track record of building consultative relationships and creative solutions
- Ideally would have CPG knowledge and/or experience
- Analytics and insights experience from a media / market research agency servicing consumer goods and retail clients
At Fetch Rewards, we offer:
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Holidays + End of Year Break
- Parental Leave - 9 weeks
- Stock Options
- People & Pet Insurance
- 401k + 3% Match
- Education Reimbursement
- Wellness Coach
- Employee Resource Groups
- Remote Resources + Equipment
- Fetch swag
- Fully stocked kitchens at our office locations
- Social Impact Programs and volunteer opportunities
- Quarterly off-sites
- Regularly scheduled virtual events, happy hours, cooking classes, etc.