- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Operations
- Industry: Transportation
- Post Date: 08/04/2022
- Website: carro.sg
- Company Address: 26 Sin Ming Lane, Singapore, SG, 573971
About CarroCARRO is an automotive marketplace that offers a full-stack service for all aspects of car ownership. By offering a trustworthy and transparent experience, CARRO challenges the traditional way of buying and selling cars through a proprietary pricing algorithm.
Reporting to the Group Chief Operation Officer, you will drive all matters relating to Business Risk Management within the organization.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Execute and ensure successful delivery of the Business Risk Management plans.
- Drive and provide support in activities that include but is not limited to risk identification, monitoring, and controlling activities such as threat scanning and Key Risk Indicators (KRI) reviews.
- Conduct risk assessments, as well as risk management projects and reviews timely and accurately.
- Establish cordial working relationships with stakeholders to ensure that all organizational risks are adequately addressed.
- Drive communication and outreach initiatives to nurture a culture focused on identifying and mitigating risks.
- Prepare reports to the Management and Audit Committee
- Perform secretariat duties to the Risk committees
- Review, develop and implement good and up to date Business Risk Management practice standards and guidelines.
- Provide support, education and training to build risk awareness within the organisation
- At least 3-4 years of relevant experience in Enterprise Risk Management
- Holds relevant certificates would be a plus (eg. CRMA, CISA, CIA or COSO ERM certified)
- Possesses an eye for detail and strong analytical skills
- Experience in project management and is deadline-conscious
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skill