- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Product Mangement
- Industry: Fintech
- Post Date: 06/23/2022
- Website: revolut.com
- Company Address: The Columbus Building, 7 Westferry Circus, London, E14 4HD
About RevolutWhen Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate.
People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 18+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 3000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
The credit department at Revolut is anything but ordinary. They design, develop and launch credit products across the globe 🌏 The team manages our products from day one to the end - developing the back and front-end, the data science infrastructure, and then creating a local setup in each country with scalable risk management and portfolio management solutions. It's a big old job, but our people are a Credit to us all ✨
We need a Credit Product Manager who'll be the go-to person on all things Credit. You'll drive growth, improve funnel conversion, engagement, lower cost of acquisition, and maintain the best quality on all aspects of the product, customer journey and service 💪 We're not asking much, right? 😉
What you’ll be doing
• Building the strategy to launch the Credit Card: customer segment, competitors, pricing, positioning and value proposition
• Scoping all aspects of market requirements, in terms of necessary features, legal and risk aspects, infrastructure and development effort, funding alternatives, risk modelling, among others
• Coordinating with Product teams to build an implementation plan, and execute it
• Managing projects with cross-functional teams in London and our global offices; from Operations to Finance, Legal and Compliance, Marketing and Communications
What you'll need
• 3+ years experience working with Credit Card
• Strong track record of achievements
• Excellent communication skills (verbal/written)
• Above average analytical skills, and to be comfortable working with data
• Never-settle mindset to solve customer’s problems
• Readiness to work in a fast-paced, target-driven environment
• Problem-solving mindset to get things done
• Curiosity and interest in making an impact
• Team player attitude
By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.